Charles Darwin’s great passions may have been beetles and barnacles but I don’t think it is easy to escape what importance a group of birds from the Galapagos islands would play on his life’s work.
Captured in this digitally illustrated artwork is a member of Darwin’s finch family, perched on a well used notebook and beneath them is the great naturalist’s breakthrough work, On the Origin of Species.
Made from nearly 50 layers, this 8×8”, limited edition print is finished on a textured fine art paper, a paper that delivers a rich textured finish with an archival quality.
The artwork is signed and numbered on the front and arrives sealed and backed with mounting board.
- Printed on 190gsm fine art paper
- From a limited edition of 50
- Size: 8 × 8 × 0.01 in (unframed) / 7 × 7 in (actual image size)
- This artwork is sold unframed
- Signed and numbered on the front